1. Passenger Ticket
Since passenger ticket is required for check-ing and immigration purposes, please keep your ticket thoughout the journey.
2. Form of Identifications
To comply with Vietnam's Civil Law, you're recommended to read the following guideline carefully:
- All passengers travel on internaltional flights will need to present their passports, travel documents and immigration documents.
- For passengers travel on domestic flights in Vietnam:
Non-Vietnamese nationalities: Passport
Vietnamese nationality (one of below document is acceptable):
- Identity card
- Military Identity card
- National Assembly membership card
- Communist party membership card
- Press Identity card
- Driving licence
- Aviation Security control card
- Airlines Identity card
- Confirmed form written by local police or authorities
For children without a passport:
Non-Vietnamese nationalities: a legitimate document with full names, date of birth and portrait picture is required.
Vietnamese nationality: Certificate of birth is required
3. Arrival documents
You will be required to fill in an Arrival/Departure form then present it at immigration counter. Please ask for help from cabin crew if you’re not familiar with it.
Normally you’re required a visa to travel to a particular country where you’re non-citizen. Except the ASEAN countries (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei Darussalam, Timo Leste), you are allowed to stay in Vietnam in 30 days.